- This coordination exercise is a three-measure cycle
- The accent pattern is groups of three sixteenth notes, and it takes three measures for an accent to fall on the first beat.
- I played the line twice as written, and then twice again but doubling the unaccented notes.
- I played a wood block with my left foot, but you can also play the hi-hat or the bass drum or both.
Use code LULU15 | Expires October 31 at 11:59 pm
In the stores: Switzerland, Canada fr, Nederland, Spain, Italy.
(from Germany, connect to the Swiss store to get the discount)
Buy the English version
Let's keep in touch!
- default_titleDownload excerpts from Time Manipulation Drum Book in pdf & mp3 format, after you confirm your subscription by email.
- default_titleYou'll be informed about new blog posts, new exercises, promos and future books!
- default_titleCheck your spam folder if you don't get any reply.
- Show More