Section 3 of Time Manipulation is meant to work on anticipations. Snare-drum and bass-drum notes that are played accented right before a beat, when they are followed by a rest, can be considered as being an anticipation of that beat.
- I suggest to play the 16 patterns of the page in sequence, each measure being played twice.
- You can work on separate patterns at first, but playing the patterns in sequence is what brings out the real strength of the exercices.
Copyright © John Smith, All Rights Reserved.
Use code LULU15 | Expires October 31 at 11:59 pm
In the stores: Switzerland, Canada fr, Nederland, Spain, Italy.
(from Germany, connect to the Swiss store to get the discount)
Buy the English version
Let's keep in touch!
- default_titleDownload excerpts from Time Manipulation Drum Book in pdf & mp3 format, after you confirm your subscription by email.
- default_titleYou'll be informed about new blog posts, new exercises, promos and future books!
- default_titleCheck your spam folder if you don't get any reply.
- Show More