- The magic drum book to help you work on your coordination in a groove context.
- Basic and polyrhythmic patterns in 4/4 & 12/8, rhythmic displacements, implied metric modulation, and much more!
Section 5 of Time Manipulation Drum Book is in 12/8, and will let you work on both basic and polyrhythmic patterns. This example shows Exercise 58, which is an application of the 3:2 polyrhythm. Additionally it sounds good!
- These exercises can be worked on in a variety of ways.
- Start by working on each pattern separately.
- I suggest various ways of sequencing the patterns on the page, for example by playing each bar twice, four or eight times..
Copyright © John Smith, All Rights Reserved.
- In this example, each pattern is played twice.